Equipment Stock Database Software V3.0.2 (Site License)
Equipment Stock Control Software
The educational version of the equipment stock database has been designed specifically for schools and colleges. It has built-in reports for all science equipment or individual departments (physics, chemistry, biology and lower school).
It is also based around Microsoft Access which allows flexibility for customizing to one’s own requirements, making it easy to use and easy to import information you may already have in MS Excel for example. It is a powerful yet very easy to use system with optional barcode functionality and label printers connectivity. The fantastic "Dynamic Search" finds records as you type as more characters are typed the search is narrowed until the record is found.
Utilizing this system will ensure you know where your equipment are stored, how many you have, how much they cost, and even what they look like! The PAT (Portable Appliance Testing) information highlights items requiring PAT testing and indicates next test date.
- now what you have, how much you have and where it is
- Simplifies stock taking
- Various built-in reports PAT (Portable Appliance Testing) information
- Dynamic search for finding items
- Pictures can be included in the item record
- Optional bar code reading
- Connects to label printers for custom labels
- Multi –user installation
- Site License
- Microsoft Windows 7 or later operating system
- Microsoft Office Access 2010 or later needs to be installed
- Adobe PDF Reader