Irwin Powerbase V8
The Powerbase V8 comes with a high power rotary transformer and a high specification toroid transformer replaces the original chassis transformer. The unit supplies 0-20V smoothed dc and 0-16V AC at 8 amps. The output is continuously variable and protected by a panel mounted thermal cut out. An output limiter is fitted which allows the user to preset the maximum voltage available.
- A heavy-duty power supply for powering laboratory experiments.
- Heavy duty variable transformer and high power toroid transformer
- Continuously variable output of 0 to 16Vac and 0 to 20V dc capacitor smoothed
- Output current 8A. Output voltages are rated at 8A load so higher voltages are available at less output current.
- Manufactured in the UK with 5 years warranty
- AC and DC outputs may be used simultaneously up to rated current.
- Colour coded 4mm sockets.
- Maximum voltage limiter operated by Allen key
- Push button cut-out to protect against overload and short circuit conditions
- Available in Irwin Blue or transparent case
- Mains Input 230V, 50Hz
- Fusing: 5A mains plug fuse